"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

1.28.2008

Music Monday

Today's Music Monday theme is Best TV Show Theme Songs. After much consideration, I'm going to have to go with the theme from Growing Pains, for no reason other than that it's from the 80's, and that the song pretty much sums up the show. And that it's within the realm of possibility that I own an MP3 of this song. For which I paid. Ahem.


Also, Kirk Cameron's current career amuses me to no end (I'm sorry. You have to admit there's something about a guy whose main approach to evangelism involves being incredulous at the fact that "most people just don't believe they're going to burn in an eternal lake of fire." Don't get me started on Left Behind.).

Although the "sha-la-la-la" at the end of the Family Ties theme comes in a pretty close second:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home