"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


hello, captain obvious

Duh. Not liking Hillary is not equivalent to not liking feminism.


Blogger Sandy said...

yes, but for the simple and most profound reason of putting a little scratch in the glass ceiling, my vote is for Hil, regardless of whether i am 100% in favor of her policies or not. i'm never 100% about anybody anyway, we know she's incredibly intelligent and politically savvy and it's about time we have a woman president already! 'nuff said.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:41:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Fair enough. But I don't believe she's electable nationally, and it's because of people like me who want to vote for a Democrat, but who will not vote for her. I don't trust her; I think she's too calculated, and I want to move past the nastiness of the Bush/Clinton years. I would love to elect a woman, but not Hillary.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008 9:52:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home