"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


blog love

It's time to spread the love. No, we're not starting a Texas in Africa dating service. (Not yet, anyway. Maybe when we go public.)

But it's been forever-and-a-day since I've updated this blog's links, and there are lots of new Texas in Africa readers who have blogs that I read, but whose blogs I've never linked to. So...if you are a regular Texas in Africa reader and would like me to link to your blog, leave a comment with your blog address and I'll add you to the list.


Anonymous Chris said...

I'll take the link love and I will return the favor.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:05:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Thanks, Chris. Can you post the link here?

Sunday, January 13, 2008 3:43:00 PM

Blogger Michael Westmoreland-White, Ph.D. said...

Well, you link to my blog, Levellers, which covers the intersection of religion (usually Christianity) and social justice questions. http://levellers.wordpress.com/ Thank-you and I'm glad to have Texas in Africa there. But I recently started a more specifically partisan political blog, too, called Kentucky Fried Politics. (Corny, I know, but the other good political blogs my way already had all the variations on the term "Bluegrass" and things like "Hillbilly Report," etc.) I have a link to you there and would appreciate the return favor. The link is http://kyfriedpolitics.blogspot.com

I would appreciate links to good center-to-left political blogs to add to that site, too.

Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:25:00 PM

Anonymous Chris Marlow said...

sorry about that...not sure why it did not work the first time.



Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:49:00 PM

Blogger Gary Snowden said...

As a faithful reader of your blog, I'd love to have you link to mine, though I don't post nearly as frequently as you do. Here's the link to my blog

Sunday, January 13, 2008 10:49:00 PM

Blogger Amy said...

I would love a ling! http://myfriendamysblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:17:00 PM

Blogger Emily said...

Can you update my link?

Sunday, January 13, 2008 11:27:00 PM

Blogger euphrony said...

Me too!


Monday, January 14, 2008 9:35:00 AM

Blogger Kat said...

(raises hand)



Monday, January 14, 2008 8:21:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home