"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


you sit on a throne of lies

Sometimes you just have one of those days:


Anonymous the librarian said...

Best. Christmas. Movie. Ever. (after It's a Wonderful Life, of course!)

On an unrelated note, why no football blogging? I've had a comment to make, so I'll just put it here:


Tuesday, November 27, 2007 7:40:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Why do you think no football blogging? I'm still in denial. Although, yeah, I have to hand it to your razorbacks.

Oh, and I think Elf is better than Wonderful Life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 9:03:00 PM

Anonymous rp said...

Hey Librarian...I was watching pigs vs tigers with all my Ar-Kansas (to quote Les Miles) family...it sure was fun!!..but why, oh why, did they hate Houston Nutt so much? The guy can flat coach.....Ole Miss pulled a good one...and Baylor (oh please, give it up!) missed out...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 9:50:00 AM

Blogger Ann said...

did anyone notice that MISSOURI WON?!?!?!?!

ps i LOVE elf.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:32:00 PM

Anonymous rp said...

Lord help me....My past two teaching assistants are BOTH Missouri grads and now Ann has discovered football....and Mizzou is hungry for revenge....this could be a long, long night...

Or......not :)

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 1:00:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

What I want to know is how long it was before Ann knew that Missouri won. :)

Maybe we should all have one big happy watching party. I'll cheer for Baylor.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 1:16:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home