"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


via a student

You have to admit, it's creative:


Anonymous the librarian said...

That's actually pretty funny! But I'm not surprised because Huck's a funny guy. He used to do impressions when he was the preacher at my youth camp.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 5:10:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

HOW did I not know this?!?

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 7:27:00 PM

Anonymous rp said...

I met him on a few occasions "way back when" and I always liked him...if he weren't on the dark side, he might be getting my vote....I think the ad is very clever...But the Librarian, being so young, can now say that the "maybefuturepresidentoftheunitedsatesofamericaandarkansasshapedherspiritualfunnybone"

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 10:37:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home