"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


purity seiges on I-35!

I-35 is a highway prophesied in Isaiah 35:8! If Pat Robertson (or some Dallas college minister) says so, it must be true!

There's a whole website dedicated to this. Of course, you'll be interested to read the "prophetic synergisms" for Austin.


Blogger Alexis said...

i was in a meeting yesterday talking about pollution on I-35 and they were saying that if you travel to work on I-35 its only 6% of your time but 60% of the pollution you breathe in. just something to consider...

Thursday, November 29, 2007 11:19:00 PM

Blogger Sam Davidson said...

I actually saw this while flipping channels the other night. Hopefully, when I'm on I-35 over the holidays I'll receive some sort of special blessing.

Friday, November 30, 2007 6:23:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Maybe they could start praying for the purity of the air.

Sam, I hope your special blessing involves low traffic, but I wouldn't bet that the Holy Ghost is fixin' to intervene on that count.

Friday, November 30, 2007 9:38:00 AM

Blogger David McCullars said...

There ain't nuttin' holy about I-35.

Thursday, December 06, 2007 12:33:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home