"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


just hearin' what I want to

Oh, wow.

Thanks to the Mommy of Twins for passing along another reason to weep for America.


Blogger Gary Snowden said...

That was just incredibly sad.

Friday, November 30, 2007 1:48:00 PM

Blogger Michael Westmoreland-White said...

Every time I thought she couldn't say anything dumber, she did--broken only by Foxworthy's incredibly sexist remarks. "I thought Europe was a country." Ouch. "Is France a country?"

"I've heard of Turkey."

Sigh. No nation with this much stupidity in it should be allowed to possess nuclear weapons! I wonder if G.W. Bush would have done even worse?

Friday, November 30, 2007 9:25:00 PM

Anonymous the librarian said...

Oh. My. Sweet. Lord.

And she's making more money than all of us put together.


Saturday, December 01, 2007 3:13:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home