"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

11.04.2007

heads up


I'm speaking about the situation in the Congo and what we can do to help this Tuesday night (11/6) at 6pm at Concordia University in Austin. I PROMISE it will not be a guilt trip - just a chance to learn about the good things people are doing in the midst of an awful situation and to hear about exactly what I've been up to these last couple of years of traipsing around in a conflict zone.

Concordia is on the west side of I-35 between 38th and 32nd, just north of St. David's Medical Center. My talk is in the lecture hall at the Beto Academic Center(Building P on this map: http://discover.concordia.edu/campusmap.htm). It's best to park on surrounding streets. Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home