"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


you say "criminal"

Millions of disgruntled Comcast subscribers say this woman is an American hero.

(Mom, you'll want to read this. Click here.)


Blogger euphrony said...

"If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the mornin', I'd happem in the evening, all day long!"

Tell me you don't have that song running through your head reading this story?

Friday, October 19, 2007 8:52:00 AM

Blogger Michael Westmoreland-White said...

Now that she has Verizon, she only has to worry about her phone records being turned over to the "gummint" with or without warrant. And the Senate looks poise to give immunity from lawsuit to Verizon--even though both Bush and Verizon insist they did nothing illegal.

Friday, October 19, 2007 2:19:00 PM

Blogger Ann said...

including my sister. this was one of the first stories she told me after i arrived in chicago this weekend!! amy HATES comcast. oh lord.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:23:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home