"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


the big time

Thanks so much to the Dallas Morning News Religion blog for linking to my piece on Ethics Daily and to this blog! I am a huge fan of the DMN's religion reporting, and it's an honor to make their site in some small way. Here's hoping that this will enable even more people to learn about the tragedies in the eastern Congo and practical, simple ways we can help.

If you'd like to learn more about my experiences in the eastern Congo, here are some posts from 2006, when I lived in the region, and here are some from this year's follow-up trip:


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm a reporter for Rolling Stone magazine working on a piece about the DRC. In particular I'm interested in the role of the church in the region. I see from your blog that you have a lot of interest and experience in the area. The reference to the Purpose Driven Life and Pastor Warren is especially interesting to me.

I wonder if you would mind talking to me. I can be reached at guy@guylawson.com

Thanks, in advance.



Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:58:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home