"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


the worst hold ever

At the moment I am learning that Travelocity has the worst hold noise ever. You have to listen to these horrible conversations between two overly perky adults about travel dilemmas, and trying to change your flight information.

I'm pretty unhappy with them right now, because my flight reservation is for the wrong day. Normally, I would say it was my fault, but I sincerely doubt that I booked a flight for the time of the event that I'm traveling for in the first place. Despite this fact, they won't let me change my flight without paying a change fee since I didn't call the day after I booked the flight. (To be fair, I didn't look at my ticket receipt until today. That's my fault.)

Ooh, now they've kicked me over to something where I can hear a guy in India discussing a call with another customer, but he apparently can't hear me. Great. I'm hanging up.

I really hate bad customer service. Even more than I hate having to listen to terrible hold sounds. Boo on Travelocity for both.


Blogger texasinafrica said...

FYI, I am NEVER using Travelocity to book travel again.

Saturday, September 22, 2007 1:28:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home