"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


where the winds hit heavy

My sister (who is now the nanny for Roseanne's spiritual advisor. It's a long story.) reminds me that today is the 4th anniversary of Johnny Cash's passing. In memory of a great man, here's my favorite version of one of my favorite songs of all time. It's a beautiful duet:


Anonymous the librarian said...

Awesome! 2 of my absolute favorite musicians. Thanks for sharing.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:14:00 PM

Anonymous rp said...

this is one of the first songs I ever loaded on my first ipod....fabulous....but to SEE it..even better! thanks...

I switched over to the cut of Dylan singing "forever young" on Letterman...sounds like a cut from Alvin and the Chipmunks....who would guess this is same musician who sang with J Cash?

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:53:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

I can't believe how bad Dylan's show was tonight...

Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:35:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home