"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


betcha hinkle has something to say about this

Matt Darling passes this gem along. I am in tears.


Anonymous Sister said...

Did you notice that the redhead who quotes the verse and sits behind the instructor is the actress from Northern Exposure? Just made me laugh.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 4:01:00 PM

Anonymous the librarian said...

I wonder if my gay, Jewish neighbor who LOVES trying all different kinds of yoga would enjoy this? I'm sure as long as he can wear his tanktop he'll be happy! =)

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 7:10:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Did you read the comments?!? Yes, sister, dear, I saw. HA!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007 9:46:00 PM

Blogger David McCullars said...

Someone really needs to do the same thing for the Kama Sutra.

Saturday, September 15, 2007 1:33:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home