"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


zip it

Well, somebody knows what happens to Harry Potter.

I might as well take this opportunity to issue a threat: if anybody (and I mean ANYBODY) tells me what happens before I get my hands on a copy (which won't be before I go to Nairobi August 5, and could possibly be as late as my arrival in London on August 14), we're not friends anymore. Got it? Good.


Blogger HIV/AIDS: MY JOURNEY said...

Don't worry, won't be telling you about Harry Potter... that's the least of my worries right now. Just seen your blog and Bono's quote caught my eye... and my heart. That "where you live should not determine whether you live or die"
P.S. Nice blog.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:51:00 AM

Blogger Angela said...

No worries ... I won't be seeing the book until at least the middle of August, either. So AMEN to your general request for zipping it. BTW, I haven't looked at any of the internet claims, but I've heard they all contradict one another, and some of them contradict themselves. So, while at least one might be true, there's no way to tell, so we should all just wait for the book, anyway.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:47:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home