on and on and on and on
Well, we're back to not being able to post anything:
- Yesterday's interview total was 9, not 8. Mon Dieu.
- I should have remembered my 2000-in-Cameroon vow to Never Watch Anyone's Dog in Africa Again. More on that later.
- I have visited 6 Congolese hospitals in the last 30 hours. I also petted The Dog. Any bets on what diseases I've been exposed to?
- T has typhoid and E has malaria. I'm innoculated against the former and taking meds against the latter. So my money's on TB.
- Saving up podcasts for three months was a really good idea, because now I have something to do while sitting in the house alone at night in the dark.