"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

7.06.2007

judge who?

So as some of you may recall, my Sunday School class spent the spring studying the book of Judges, which we all concluded was pretty wacky, and therefore proceeded accordingly by taking turns teaching the lessons with games, songs, and whatnot.

The Father of Two had the brilliant idea to end the series with a round of Judges Jeopardy!, which he kindly posted on the internets for those of us who find ourselves on the other side of the world for the summer. I hope you'll check it out for your own edification and play along. I can't decide which category I like better: "Strong Women, Wimpy Men," or "Dismembered Body Parts/Painful Ways to Die."

Either way, congratulations to the Librarian on her Judges Jeopardy! victory are in order. Way to go!!!

(Please forgive me for linking without permission. I'm laughing too hard not to share this.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous rp said...

I think we can safely say that this form of Bible Study is not being done in most SBC churches :)

Friday, July 06, 2007 10:59:00 AM

 
Blogger texasinafrica said...

You should've been there the day we played "Who did it: Abimelech or an African Dictator?"!

Saturday, July 07, 2007 5:37:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home