"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)



via TravBuddy.com



Blogger Gary Snowden said...


I notice that you haven't made it to South America yet (or past Mexico it appears in terms of Central America). You're missing a lot there. I think I've managed 7 countries of S. America as well as Costa Rica and Guatemala in Central America. You're way ahead of me in terms of Africa. We did cross over from Spain to Morocco 2 summers ago on a European trip, so I've set foot on the African continent at least.

Friday, June 08, 2007 10:07:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Wow, that's cool that you've gotten to go so many places! I KNOW that I need to get to South America, and since so many of my colleagues are there, I really have no excuse. A close friend and I have a race to see who can get to all of the continents first. I need to get on it!

Saturday, June 09, 2007 2:59:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home