"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


lonely, and so cold

It's official: Gilmore Girls will end on May 15.

This is a little bittersweet. What used to be my favorite show turned into a real waste of time this season. After the Sherman-Palladinos left the show after last season, the writing became trite and the story lines silly. I've only watched intermittently, and only because I want to find out how it ends. Even though we kindof already know that. Logan is apparently going to propose to Rory (you'll have to read the spoilers if you want to know whether she accepts), and I'm guessing we'll get some kind of assurance that Luke and Lorelai end up together.

So it's sad that the show is ending, but not as sad as how silly the show has been lately. I'm glad it will end.



Post a Comment

<< Home