"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


it's official

I hate the CW. They have cancelled my current favorite show, Veronica Mars.



Blogger Big Daddy Weave said...

Well, crap. There is not an episode of VM that I don't own. It would be nice if another station picked her up.

The UPN - WB merger truly was a disaster. The channel that gave me Dawson's Creek and Everwood is now known for America's Top Model, Supernatural, and Friday Night Smackdown. Yuck.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 6:27:00 PM

Anonymous the librarian said...

NO! Hopefully, some cable network will pick it up. Then I might have to get cable.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 7:19:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

I don't think it's going to get picked up, because Kristin Bell (Veronica Mars) is going to be on another CW show in the fall. But they've lost me forever.

Aaron, I find it quite entertaining that you're a fan of the Creek.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:40:00 PM

Blogger Big Daddy Weave said...

Other people get a good laugh as well.

However, I do own all six seasons. I rooted for Dawson-Joey only to be disappointed in the finale.

Friday, May 18, 2007 11:03:00 AM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Yeah, they always let you down in the end. Stupid "art" reflecting life.

Friday, May 18, 2007 2:17:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home