"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

5.02.2007

acl countdown

Newly confirmed acts for ACL 2007:

White Stripes
Bjork
Peter, Bjorn and John
Joss Stone
Rodrigo Y Gabriela
Decemberists
Rose Hill Drive
Andrew Bird
Augustana
Robert Earl Keen
Beau Soleil
Gotan Project
Indigo Girls
Heartless Bastards
Andy Palacio

Commentary:
  1. I am so excited about seeing Bjork's corner of crazytown live and in person.
  2. The Attorney is jumping up and down at the news that he'll be seeing the Decemberists.
  3. I'm betting he's also secretly excited about seeing the Indigo Girls show to play count-the-women-in-comfy-shoes.
  4. I'm glad that I'll see Peter, Bjorn, and John, whom I missed at SXSW.
  5. Joss Stone? Really? Why? Is that necessary?
  6. The Heartless Bastards is pretty much the best band name ever.
  7. Rodrigo y Gabriela are amazing. I saw them on television awhile back. Don't miss their set.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home