"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


new music wednesday

I am the luckiest girl in the world, 'cause I just got a bootleg from the live stream of Wilco's new album, Sky Blue Sky, which will be out on May 15. So far it is fantastic, and totally different from the last two albums. Thanks to MK (not that MK) who is now my best friend forever for passing this on. Let me know if you want a copy.

(For those of you concerned about piracy, Wilco actually encourages its fans to share its music. So it's no problem.)

Update: Okay, so I should've mentioned that I will definitely be buying a copy of Sky Blue Sky when it comes out. Wilco is generous to its fans with their liberal file-sharing stance, but I still want to support my favorite band. You should, too.

I'm perfectly willing to share copies with my friends and family. If you're out there on the internets and want a copy, someone's going to have to teach me (in English) how to post a Bit Torrent or something like that. Let me know.



Anonymous Russ! said...

How can i get a copy of it?

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 2:16:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Good question. I don't suppose you're in Austin, huh? Do you know how to post a bit torrent? I'm not tech-savvy enough to do it...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007 3:03:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home