"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


march madness day 2: i'm still awesome

My bracket for today was perfect. I am in the 99.7th percentile on ESPN and tied in winning my pool (we don't bet, it's purely for bragging rights). The guys are Not Pleased. I am, of course, the very picture of humility and grace. :)



Anonymous Anonymous said...

The REAL question is--how far do you have Memphis going????? -christine

Saturday, March 17, 2007 2:10:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Memphis will lose to A&M if A&M can hold it together against Louisville in Lexington. Sorry. I'm a realist. :)

Saturday, March 17, 2007 2:16:00 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I'm a realist too. But, I just thought I'd ask to see what you've predicted.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:47:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home