"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

3.17.2007

get thee to a nunnery

Whatever. We did this in senior AP English in high school. I think I was one of the prosecuting attorneys (Those of you in the peanut gallery should just keep your comments to yourselves). As I recall, the defense came up with some crazy defense involving fictional "animals" in the Princess Bride. We may not have had a Supreme Court justice presiding, but we sure didn't end up with a hung jury.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

HA!

I can't remember which side I was on, but I think I was a witness (expert witness), like the psychiatrist or something.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 9:52:00 AM

 
Blogger texasinafrica said...

LOL! I just remember that Kristin was the judge, and Betsey and Chris were on the defense side.

Sunday, March 18, 2007 11:51:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home