"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


dc: hollywood for ugly people

The CPP and I have this Karl Rove problem. We run into him everywhere. I'm serious. At the Willard, on airplanes, at my office. My best friends from college and I once inadvertently rented his summer house for our annual girls' weekend.

I have complained about this in the past. But I would like to take this opportunity to thank my lucky stars that I have never seen Karl Rove acting like this:

Labels: ,


Anonymous Sister said...

Which office? I don't think I heard that one.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:44:00 PM

Anonymous the librarian said...

Oh. My.

BTW, was that NBC Washington correspondent David Gregory "dancing" in the background? (yes, too much Today Show for me) And, who is the random black guy?

And again I must say Oh. My.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 10:25:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

Yes, that IS David Gregory! I saw it on the nightly news. I think the other dancers are also correspondents.

The office here, sister, dear.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 11:13:00 PM

Blogger Angela said...

OH my goodness... he looks a little like a scary Ben Franklin with that hair. Nothing further to add, really.

Saturday, March 31, 2007 12:34:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home