"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

2.20.2007

in his chevrolet pick-up truck

Okay, so on Tuesdays I work at home, and I usually deal with the backlog of student emails while watching the Price is Right (Stop mocking. Like you don't have routines.). It keeps me calm when dealing with implausible explanations for missing the exam. Who are you to judge?

Today is seriously the funniest day of the Price is Right I've ever seen. There are a LOT of gay men in the audience, they are all getting on stage, and they are all kissing Bob (on the cheek). Now, when you're a contestant on the Price is Right, you get told about the kissing Bob policy. Women: yes. Men: no. Bob's not into that kind of thing. But they're doing it anyway. He looks so uncomfortable. Too funny!

Oh, ha!, now a woman just ran up on stage after being called to come on down (without winning the bidding) and nibbled his cheek. "She bit me!" he yelled.

This reminds me of the day with the worst contestant ever. Keep watching. You just have to trust me:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Arnie Adkison said...

That's hysterical! I have to confess I like TPIR when I'm home too...

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:01:00 PM

 
Anonymous kirstin said...

oh my, that was painful to watch!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:42:00 PM

 
Anonymous Sister said...

You neglected to mention you brief appearance on that show, my dear.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 1:51:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Growing up in Burundi and Zaire, I never got to watch The Price is Right as a kid. But somehow, somewhere along the way, I got hooked. It is definitely my favorite game show now. The whole equality of outcome vs. equality of oppourtunity debate seems to almost always have a happy resolution on this show.

Brad

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 2:52:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home