"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


get moyers on the ticket and i'm in

This is the coolest political poster I've ever seen, and I say that as one who is not yet fully convinced that she wants to vote for Barack Obama.
For those of you who aren't inclined to follow Democratic party politics, "Mama" is Hillary.
Thanks to Carlos for the link!



Anonymous Carlos said...

Just like in Oct., Obama is going to speak in Austin after he speaks in Los Angeles. Will you go see him again?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 6:58:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

I have a ticket to go. The speech on Friday at 2, and I teach a class until then. He was originally scheduled to speak on campus, so I could've gone, but they've moved it to a larger, outdoor venue, so I don't think I'll make it. Are you going?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:07:00 PM

Anonymous Carlos said...

Yeah, I think I have joined the
O-cult. Do you want to be
my.barackobama.com friend?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 7:54:00 PM

Blogger texasinafrica said...

I'm holding off on signing up for now, but I'll let you know.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 8:31:00 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home