"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)


bordering on the ridiculous

So I have been getting lots of comments about the new presence of labels on this blog. Here's what happened: Blogger upgraded its platform awhile back. I've generally ignored the new platform, but this week they forced me to switch over. The only real difference is in how I login, and in that I can now add labels to categorize every post.

I'm surprised that this has garnered any attention at all, but seeing as three people have now complained that the labels are "distracting" or "unnecessary," I thought I'd take a poll. Labels or no labels? What do you think? Do you really care? Does the presence of labels affect your Texas in Africa reading experience?



Anonymous bryan riley said...

label on.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 6:28:00 PM

Blogger Charles said...

Distracting??? Do they happen to have ADHD???

Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:02:00 PM

Anonymous kirstin said...

they don't bother me. i see them on other blogs, too. :)

Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:31:00 PM

Blogger Emily said...

I'm OK with labels. Of course, I use them too.

Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:48:00 PM

Anonymous Sister said...

I'm not a fan, but it doesn't matter. It was just odd to see them pop up all of a sudden.

Monday, February 19, 2007 5:39:00 AM


Post a Comment

<< Home