"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

8.15.2006

roamin' through the night to find my place in this world

This is amusing. I have to admit to having broken rule #10, but I'd argue that it's acceptable when the autograph in question came from Michael W. Smith. Because let's face it, who's going to ever let that see the light of day once seventh grade is over?

I think I am seeing live music tonight. And I will probably wear my super-groovy Lollapalooza shirt, 'cause it's been long enough.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Sister said...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm the one who waited to have that shirt signed by Smitty b/c you were sick. And by the way, I felt an instant need to do the sign language version of that song when I read the title. Thank you, FBC Franklin!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 2:48:00 PM

 
Blogger texasinafrica said...

You know SIGN LANGUAGE to that song? Oh. My. My. My. Was that a Benward production?

And, yes, you got my shirt signed for me because I had the flu. Thanks, sweetheart.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 4:47:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home