"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

7.13.2006

'round here

Of all the unexpected things that have happened in my life, being interviewed by the Baylor Line's Between the Lines feature was quite a surprise. The link to the story is here. I'm still not comfortable with being the subject of an interview, but it was a nice way to be forced to synthesize some of what I saw and learned in the Congo, and I really appreciate Judy Prather's kind words in our interview and in the story.

For those of you who are first-time visitors to Texas in Africa via the Baylor story, here are some posts from the trip:

3 Comments:

Anonymous kirstin said...

that was a nice little article. :) cool!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 5:01:00 PM

 
Blogger Jess said...

very cool article. i linked it from my blog!!! :-)

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:17:00 PM

 
Anonymous Chrissy said...

That is outstanding! I'm excited to see what you determine in your dissertation.

Monday, July 17, 2006 10:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home