"Africa is, indeed, coming into fashion." - Horace Walpole (1774)

3.17.2006

tagg-a-riffic

Emily tagged me, like, a month ago, and since I'm waiting for a painfully slow download, today seemed like a good day to finally fill it out.

4 jobs I’ve had:
4 movies I could watch over and over again:
  • High Fidelity
  • The Muppet Movie
  • Say Anything
  • Raising Arizona
4 places I’ve lived:
  • Floydada, Texas
  • Franklin, Tennessee
  • Waco, Texas
  • New Haven, Connecticut

4 TV shows I love:

4 favorite books:
  • North Toward Home by Willie Morris
  • Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton
  • To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  • The Call of Stories by Robert Coles

4 places I have vacationed:

  • Naples, Italy
  • Diani Beach, Kenya
  • Destin, Florida
  • Pasadena, California
4 websites I read every day:

4 favorite foods when NOT dieting:

  • chips & salsa
  • enchiladas
  • that raspberry chocolate chile thing at El Chile
  • baby bell

4 favorite foods when dieting:

  • caesar salad
  • tomato soup
  • fresh green beans
  • tilapia from Lake Kivu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home